Congratulations and Welcome!
23 Oct, 2022 – 6-9pm PST
ZOOM LINK HERE
(put in your calendar)
Read below for how to best prepare for our evening together.
Enjoy your personally curated playlist while reading.
Ana is a Las Vegas Native with over 4 years of research and study in addiction and advanced cognitive neuroscience. Ana holds a master’s degree in psychology with an emphasis in cognitive neuroscience from Arizona State University and is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California, gaining her second master’s degree in communication management. Her research and thesis focused on drug prevention programs for adolescents in school. For the past year, Ana has been involved in researching the neurological connection between visual rhetoric and emotion.
Ana has trauma-informed training and takes a special interest in the connection between trauma and its neurological/physical effects on the body. Ana recently took the plunge to become a 200-hour level yoga teacher after over 14 years of yoga and meditation practice. Graveyard Yoga opened its virtual doors in October of this year which Ana found fitting. Graveyard Yoga promotes healthy healing from injuries on both the inside and out. Ana strongly believes in inclusivity, equity, and yoga for all.
Preparing for our journey
To create intentional ceremony, we simply bring intention to what we wish to empower. In Chinese Medicine it is said, where the mind goes, Qi flows. Let us bring together our awareness as we collective release to make room for the new.
Oils for Ceremony
- Essential Oils:
- Lavender: helps you express yourself verbally and helps to calm your mind.
- Cedarwood: Cuts through mental blockages to deepen our connection to spirit. Excellent for deep relaxation, meditation, and psychic work.
- Bergamot: Opens hearts closed by grief to receive and give joy. Helps hearts already open to direct healing to others. Used with prosperity visualizations.
- Frankincense: Historically ceremonial oil used to deepen breathing and elevate consciousness; helps to make one aware that reality is multidimensional; also helps break unwanted ties with the past. Jasmine: The oil of romance, considered to be a potent aphrodisiac. Helps blend physical and spiritual love.
- Myrrh: Grounds spiritual energy, aids in meditation, helps us move through emotional and spiritual blockages.
- Rose: Heart opener, facilitates creativity, helps to bring a spiritual content to sexual relationships.
- Rosemary: Psychic protector; stimulant which promotes mental clarity.
- Chamomile: Calming and soothing, with a strong effect on anger and over sensitivity. Assists in loving communication.
- Cypress: Helps with transitions, especially when involving decision making, gives comfort and strength in the face of loss including death.
Herbs for Ceremony
Herbs for Tea or Burning
- Rose: rose is a flower with huge heart-opening potential. It will infuse every encounter with compassion and generosity and forges connections from the heart.
- Mint: will help you have more confidence in receiving intuitive messages
- Calendula: activates your innate healing abilities.
- Lavender: can be burned therapeutically to address insomnia, depression, grief, sorrow and anxiety.
- Rosemary: Known as the herb of remembrance, used to ward off negative energy
- Mugwort: helps us to greater self-expression and deeper awareness of the Self.
- Cedar: from the tree that was thought to house important gods and to be an entrance to higher realms.
- Mullein: represents focus and grounding.
- Chamomile: or calming a fractious mind and inducing sleep
Crystals for Ceremony
- Rose Quartz: initiates a deep purification of the emotional body, thereby helping release the emotional limitations that hinder personal growth and happiness
- Amethyst: helps you attain wisdom by reminding every aspect of your being of its inherent spiritual nature
- Quartz: attract life force from the unlimited source of life at the core of your being and brings it into the physical world
- Onyx: stabilizes, heals, and strengthens your root chakra so you may become more grounded and productive in the physical world
- Mother of Pearl: stir and awaken the primordial memory of your origin in the infinite ocean of divine love.
- Green Jade: increases physical strength, promotes longevity, and provides clearer access to the ancestral wisdom embodied in our DNA.
Other items to bring for Ceremony
- Water or tea
- Scarf or fabric to create a sacred space
- Journal, paper, pen
- Ceremonial items: drum, pictures/momentos/jewelry of ancestors, song bowls, chimes, feathers, tuning forks, anything that feels good to add to your space.
- Cozy attire; welcoming in comfort to our ceremony
- Blankets and pillows
- Your presence; put the phone on Do Not Disturb or in the other room, this is a Sacred Time of Ceremony.
Tifanie is a Personal Life Coach, Acupuncture Intern, and nearly finished with her Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine. She was a Spiritual Teen Advisor through Centers for Spiritual Living for 10 years along with being a Camp Counselor at over 20 different Summer Camps through CSL and YMCA. She considers herself Christian, Spiritual, and has practiced the ways of her Native Ancestors for the last decade. She has 20 years of being in service through volunteering at CSL, YMCA, BBBSOC, and other mentoring roles. Currently her focus is on helping healers and leaders dismantle old paradigms to better serve the fullest expression.